The terms below govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website. We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
This website is for your personal use only and is not to be used for any commercial purpose.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure your email address is correct and your mailbox is working properly, as all order confirmations are sent to that email address.
Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this website shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please note in particular that:
- We can’t accept bookings from anyone aged under 18.
- We do our best to make sure all details (including prices) displayed on this website are correct and up to date but we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.
- Please make sure that prior to booking you’ve checked all the relevant details.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
If you cancel more than 14 days prior to your booked event, we will refund you the fee minus an administration cost, 15% of fee. We regret that cancellations 14 days or less before the booked event cannot be refunded.
If you wish to transfer your course more than 14 days prior to your booked event, we will do our best to accommodate you, depending on availability of other courses. However, please note there will be an administration charge of £ 15.00 per transfer.
Privacy and Data Protection
The information you provide on this site may be held and used by us for any of the following purposes:
- order processing
- administration of customers’ bookings and/or accounts
- dealing with enquiries or complaints
- crime and fraud prevention
- marketing our products and services generally or (subject to any objection or preference you may indicate when submitting your personal details to us via our site) for sending information to you about our products from time to time
In addition, we may use information about you provided by credit reference agencies to help us make credit decisions and to prevent fraud.
Disclosures of your information
We will not disclose your information to any other companies other than those belonging to the same group of companies. We may disclose your information to credit agencies and to other people in relation to enquiries concerning the prevention and detection of fraud or crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders or as may be required by law or legal proceedings.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including address, telephone numbers and email addresses
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.