Having worked in a variety of corporate environments over the years doing project and stakeholder management, I can fully appreciate the challenges of working life. I believe that mindfulness training can provide a healthy way to balance the many demands which can sometimes make life feel overwhelming and lacking in perspective.
In the busy, fast paced and highly charged lives many of us lead there has never been a more pressing need to find ways to de-stress. Research shows that practicing meditation and mindfulness can be a successful route to this. I understand the challenges that individuals face when first learning about mindfulness. This is true in any setting, private or public sector.
What are the benefits?
• Stress Reduction
• Boost in working memory
• Increased Focus
• Less emotional reactivity
• More cognitive flexibility leading to creativity
• Enhanced self-insight
• Increased immune functioning
• Improved general well-being
• Increase information processing speed
• Greater emotional resilience
What are the aims?
To enable individuals within a group setting to begin to understand their own stress and how it impacts their life. They can then begin to learn ways to manage their stress, and their lives, in more skilful ways.
What will we cover?
- Mindfulness, stress and autopilot
- Perception and conditioning, neuroscience
- Awareness of the body
- Using the body as an anchor
- Mindful communication
- Mindfulness in every day life, and how to best take
What’s the set-up?
- Teaching can be in one-one settings or groups
- All courses include a combination of teaching and practice
- Workshops available for training days
- Training will focus on a variety of techniques that can be used in daily life to support emotional regulation and resilience
- Courses and workshops will be bespoke and tailored to your industry
- Courses can be delivered during the daytime, usually during the lunch hour or if preferred after work hours depending on your preference.
6 – week course option
- 6-week course
- 1 hour over lunch break or beginning/end of day
- Weekly handouts
- Weekly email
- Resources and next steps
Hover over a logo to see what they say about the course.
– Victoria Fox, CEO, Lida
– Russell Thompson, Managing Director, LMA Recruitment
– Elodie Hong, Senior Consultant
– Nefino, Associate Director
– Jo, Head of Talent